I was out on the road yesterday and saw this interior configuration in a car at one of my dealerships. It is a vinyl seat with an ultra-suede inset. Listen to the audio file below. I’ll explain why I think it’s a good one. Not that you need to go out and buy that car but hopefully the concept will help you care for your automotive interior. No matter whether you have an easy or a hard one to maintain. Here is the picture of the 06 Charger vinyl/ultra-suede interior:
- Newer vinyls and ultra-suede are very easy to clean and maintain.
- They will not fade in the sun.
- The vinyl only will benefit from a vinyl conditioner being applied 1-2 times a year
- Certain other fabrics need a stainguard protection applied or they will easily stain
- Certain light colors of leather interiors need very consistent cleaning and conditioning or they will quickly look dirty.